Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Let's get this elephant on the road.

Myspace has died and getting on Facebook for more than five seconds makes me feel like a Muslim with a mouthful of pork around noon in the middle of Ramadan, so I hereby proclaim this to be my official word depository.  Pardon the mess, I'm still learning how to use this stupid thing.


Anyway, for your amusement, here's the Very Bright Thing I Did for today:

Step 1: Attempt to squirt shaving cream into hand.
Step 2: Completely miss hand.  Squirt shaving cream all over wall.
Step 3: Attempt to clean up mess with toilet paper.  Fail miserably.
Step 4: Use hand to clean up remaining mess.  For some reason, don't wash shaving cream off of hand.
Step 5: Become annoyed with hair hanging in face.  Brush freshly washed hair aside with shaving cream-covered hand.
Step 6: Hair is now full of shaving cream.  Stupid successfully achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment