Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bud Light is AWESOME!

I don't usually watch TV, so I'm rarely fortunate enough to see the AWESOME commercials that are on.  However, during this football season, I had the distinct pleasure of seeing a bunch of HILARIOUS and BRILLIANT Bud Light Ads!

They're always about normal people like me doing HILARIOUS stuff like I always do while drinking Bud Light (which everyone does, duh!).  My favorite one was like this:































 The best part is how in every commercial, someone says their slogan, "Here We Go!"  It's probably the best slogan ever because beer slogans should say something about how the beer tastes or its quality or some such and "Here We Go" TOTALLY does that!  That's why it's so cool that they manage to shoehorn it into every commercial, having a character say it at a time that is completely appropriate and makes perfect sense!

Even though it's probably the best slogan ever, companies like to change their slogans pretty often so I came up with some more that are really good at describing Bud Light's taste, quality, and ability to make even the most boring times FUN!  Here they are.  Anheuser-Busch, you may use these free of charge.


I know, right?  Right?


I really want a beer now, don't you?

Self-explanatory

Bud Light is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment